Sunday, November 15, 2009

it all comes back to you


"Reduce, Reuse, Recycle... because three, it's a magic number..." - Jack Johnson

I'm fortunate to live in an apartment building that is big on recycling. Boxes, paper, plastic, glass, cans, etc. Having lived in a bunch of previous places where recycling isn't very encouraged, it's amazing to see exactly how little trash there actually is once you get in the practice of recycling.

Today is also Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day. The Huffington Post has a bunch of photos of various "gross fridges," and I have to admit that I am quite happy to know my fridge by comparison is considerably less scary. Since I don't do very much cooking, there actually wasn't very much to clean! (Coincidentally, there were a few additional jars for the recycling bin!)

No comments:

Post a Comment